Christmas!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Okay, so I really don't feel the least bit Christmassy right now. And it sucks. Where did my childhood go? Hehe. It's only 4 hours to go till Christmas and here I am in front of the computer contemplating where my Christmas spirit went. It sucks. Really.

What has happened. What a year. My academics has now become my major problem as I can not seem to find the energy to pass my subjects. Oh please help me. I can not afford to fail anymore. I have a problem set and machine problem in my favorite subject (a doctorate in CS 32, Ha!), machine exercises in a class I have not gone to yet (CS 145), and two failed exams just before Christmas break. Yey! Congratulations, Joelle, for being such an ass. Ha!

I really want to pass. I need to change! And study! I need a study partner!!! Please. *Cries buckets of tears*

Okay, so let us try to not change the subject and go back to Christmas. I will try my best to squeeze out all that is left of my Christmas spirit and send out greetings! Yey!

To my family, I know I have disappointed you in so many ways this year and still you stick with me and accept me for who I am. I can not promise you anything but I will try my best to do better next year. Thank you. I love you so much :)

To my friends:

Mayee, my live in partner and bffl. Ang patapon natin. Kailangan na natin magbago. Pero at least hindi na tayo bitter ngayong Pasko. Mahal kita! I will be there for you no matter what! Thanks for everything. :)

Gia, best friend! I miss you so much. Thanks for being there for me. I love you!

Tere, Mai, Mara, Moreeen. Mga gago kayo miss ko na kayo! Magpakita kayo! haha! Love you!

Mel and Danigirl, I miss you! Let us date soon! :)
Hanna Banana. Magreply ka babae ka. Miss na din kita! Aylabshu!
Edel Dear. Mahal kita! Thanks for everything :)
Carla, kahit may boyfriend na ako labs pa rin kita! Haha!
Patring, Allison, Marielle, HK! Let us party! :) Miss ko na kayo!
Trevor Monsod! Be happy! Smile! We love you! :)
Miggy Piggy! Let us sing and dance soon! haha! :)
Power Memcom: Hazelle, Julian, Ging, KC, Maxi, Perci, Louie, Ruth - Mahal ko kayo! Push lang tayo till next year! Kaya natin to :)
ICTUS! I MISS YOU!!!!!! Bawi ako next year, pramis :)

Tutpik, Pat, Lew, Reah, Janina, Len, Boji, Yen, inom tayo! inom lang nang inom! Haha! Mahal ko kayo! Magpapayaman pa tayo sa 7-11!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CURSOR, kahit 4th lang tayo, who cares? Masaya pa rin tayo and we know we gave our best. :)

To my hot boyfriend: ayan, masaya ka na, hot ka na? Haha! Merry Christmas! Bawal baduy kaya yun na lang muna! Haha! Love you! :)

Sa lahat lahat, Merry Christmas! God bless :)

I am, at the moment, cooking a dish for our Noche Buena. No, it's not burning. Yet. So don't worry. I just wanted to greet you all a Merry Christmas!!! Yey. That's all the Christmas spirit you can get from me right now. Toodles!

permalink | Post a Comment
random thoughts @ 8:16 PM

author.

Joelle. 19. Sober.




write.



recent entries

:)
magpapasko na naman
sick!
thinking
...
!@#$%^&*()&^%$#@!!!!
tired... yet very happy.
wish list
i need your prayers.
stupidity at its finest

archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010

friends.


stuff

www.flickr.com
joellei's photos More of joellei's photos




school supplies.

pencil and paper
coloring materials
envelopes
notebook
paintbrushes
clearbook