summer na!!!

Monday, April 02, 2007

bakasyon na. time for movie dates, beach outings, and super siestas.

if only i could have all that. ilang linggo lang ang bakasyon eh. (crappy summer classes)

but then again, i just realized how much i LOVE qc (katips specifically) last week. i went home here in alabang last wednesday (yey tut field trip may free donut at slush ako sa gonuts! haha), for those three days i spent here (i went back to up for the induction nung saturday), GRABEEEEEE, as in parang feeling ko disconnected na ko sa mundo. na-aggravate siguro nung i had to turn down two invites to drink and be merry within those three days. ha ha. pero still! wala lang. and i'm so conyo i hate it.

ANYWAY, it's holy week, and i've decided to lessen my texting (well, at least for this week) for two -- no, three reasons: one, because my cellphone bill last month went up to about 2,000 pesos; two, because it's holy week (para may penance kunwari); and three, because i want to keep myself from texting someone. hee hee style :D

oh, and weirdly, i'm so giddy i hate it. but hate is such a strong word (ha ha), and i should actually be thankful that i'm not depressed right now. 'di ba? mas mabuti nang masaya (for no reason?) kesa depressed and sad and down for some reasons :) in other words, i'd rather be insanely happy than normally sad. did i make sense there? no. i didn't think so too. haha.

oh, and this is a nice song. someone told me that i should look for it and download it, saying that it was a really good song -- and i guess i'd have to agree with him. :)

you don't know me -- bette midler

You give your hand to me
and then you say, "Hello."
And I can hardly speak,
my heart is beating so.
And anyone can tell
you think you know me well.
Hell, you don't know me.
You don't know me.

You don't know the one
who dreams of you at night;
longs to kiss your lips
and longs to hold you tight.
To you I'm just a friend.
That's all I've ever been.
You don't know me.

You, you just don't know me,
'cause I never knew the art of making love,
though my heart, oh my heart, oh my heart
is aching just for you.
Afraid and shy, I let my chance go by.
The chance that you might learn to love me too.

You give your hand to me,
and then you say, you say, "Goodbye."
I watch you walk away,
wishing you were mine.
You'll never ever know the girl who loves you so.
You don't know me. No, no, baby.

You don't know me.
No, no, no, no, no, no, baby, baby.
You don't know me, know me, know me.
Please know me.
Late in the midnight hour
I dream of you only.
But I am lonely.
Please know me.
Be my baby. C'mon, be my baby.
Late in the midnight hour
I live for you, baby.
Why don't you know me?
Be my baby.
Why you mean to me?
Mean to me . . .

permalink | Post a Comment
random thoughts @ 9:50 PM

author.

Joelle. 19. Sober.




write.



recent entries

wee!!!
mahabang-mahabang buntong hininga.
oo nga ano.
i want a different story.
gusto ko ng version ng mymp.
hey you.
VALENTTIMES.
buhay pa ko!!
LOVERAGE: Spread the Love, Not the Virus - UP FAIR...
EK!!!

archives

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010

friends.


stuff

www.flickr.com
joellei's photos More of joellei's photos




school supplies.

pencil and paper
coloring materials
envelopes
notebook
paintbrushes
clearbook